Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Few More Snappy IdM One-Liners...

In response to my request for snappy one-liners that would be applicable for identity projects, Jeff Bohren and Mike Conklin (welcome to the blogosphere, Mike!) provided some input. Here are some of my favorites:

  • The dirty little secret about provisioning is that it’s really all about deprovisioning.
  • You shouldn’t start out trying to do account management by adding another account to manage.
  • It doesn't matter what you do on the back-end -- if the end users (and project sponsors) can't see tangible results that affect their day-to-day activities, all the process re-engineering and data clean-up in the world is going to go unnoticed and unappreciated.
  • For whatever reason, hearing the exact same thing come from an outside consultant actually sinks in with management, but this never seems to happen for internal people :)
Seems like fun so far... so, I'm tagging Matt F., Matt P., Azeem Khan, Mike Trachta, Ian Yip and Jackson Shaw (just to throw a little product in the mix) to contribute their wit to the conversation.

5 comments:

Matt Pollicove said...

Ok, I've posted some quotes on my blog... http://idm-thoughtplace.blogspot.com/2008/11/random-thoughts-on-idm.html

I went a little more toward the humor side, but then again, what else is new.

Anonymous said...

http://azeemkhan.info/id/2008/your-manual-processes-are-only-as-good-as-the-errors-they-produce/

Anonymous said...

I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have last chaos gold. He gave me some lastchaos gold, he said that I could buy last chaos gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some lastchaos money, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap lastchaos gold to anyone who want.


Once I played 4story, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have 4story Luna. He gave me some 4story Gold, he said that I could buy 4story Luna, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some 4story money, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap 4story Luna to anyone who want.

wow power leveling said...

http://identityman.blogspot.com/2008

wow power leveling said...

cheap wow power leveling buy wow gold cheapest wow power leveling CHEAP wow gold BUY power leveling CHEAPEST wow powerleveling
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow goldweiwei