- Good technology can't compensate for bad processes (although it might make it less painful)
- Fixing your data without fixing your processes is like painting your house on a rainy day
- Throwing more software at an identity problem usually exacerbates it
- A dollar in an identity project doesn't take you as far as you'd expect (even though its well worth it)
- What business users think is happening is quite often vastly different than what is happening under the hood
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
It's About the Business...
I just got back from another long day with a client to aid them lay out their identity management roadmap. I've noticed a few interesting recurring themes: