Monday, January 11, 2010

Series on Developing an Identity Management Roadmap

I've recently been involved in putting together a blog series on developing an Identity Management roadmap. It's a 3 part series over at the Identropy blog. Part 3 is a bit long for my taste, but has a lot of great content I'm sure you'll benefit from if you are involved in identity management strategy development for an organization.

Part 1 is an intro to what an identity management roadmap is, who needs one, who doesn't and why.
Part 2 is about the prerequisites to developing a roadmap.
Part 3 is the meat & potatoes of how to develop one.

We've left some room for input and discussion. Chime in!


Luca said...

Very interesting series Ash! I've already mentioned it in my blog here! Thanks!

Ashraf Motiwala said...

Thanks, Luca! Hope that part 3 answered some of your questions.